Aims & Objectives
- To empower the youth in our target communities.
- To provide education and awareness to the less privileged in the society.
- To stimulate and develop income generating alternatives for women/widows, youths, orphans and physically challenged through training and the establishment of small business enterprises.
- To pursue programs that will generally reduce poverty and illiteracy, improve health and sanitation and uplift standard of living in communities.
- To establish of to secure the establishment of community centres for practical skills acquisition.
- To co-operate with any like minded organisation or body in the realisation of its set objectives.