PACT International USA visits Alkali Hussaini Foundation
- PACT International USA which is an organization under PACT Institute USA has initiated a project – PACT iCARE – under which it seeks to improve the healthcare-seeking behaviors of healthcare-givers (15 to 49 years) to children under 5 years old.
- Targeted diseases are:
- Two states in Nigeria have been selected for the takeoff of the project – Kebbi and Benue.
- A team from PACT World International visited Kebbi State on Tuesday, 11th March 2014.
- Members of the team were:
- John Whalen – President, PACT International USA.
- Kathryn Shewarm – Vice President (Africa) PACT International, USA
- Muhammed Nura Ibrahim – PACT iCARE, Project Director, Abuja
- Together with their Kebbi State officials, the team visited AHF both at the multi-purpose skill acquit ion center and its headquarters.
We thank them for finding time out of their busy schedule to visit us.